All 13 art Reviews

cheesus. cheesus.

^_^

Simple and adorable. I wanna eat hims fuh-ace! Cute!!

datamouth responds:

he makes a great spread for crackers. thanx!!!

The Ghetto The Ghetto

Cute

Cute and funny. Great work. Is this done in water color? Hah, gave me a giggle. Keep it up!

ToonHole responds:

Actually, it's just acrylic. Thanks : )

The Baron Conquers All The Baron Conquers All

Fantastic!

This is a picture that really makes you imagine what he's like, what his story is, what setting he's in. You are amazingly skilled. Adding this to my favorites!

Worlds Apart Worlds Apart

I love the way this looks!

It feels so unique! I love how the miscellaneous scenery is so pronounced. It looks really good and has a claymation sort of feel! Adding to favorites! Keep up the good work! <3

1600 responds:

Thank you!

its okay to eat fish its okay to eat fish

Love this!

This has a very pop-art feel to it. I LOVE the random sweeps of color throughout the piece. He almost looks like a sunken Charlie Sheen mixed with Travis Barker haha. <3 great textures, excellent expression.

Red Queen Red Queen

This looks really good!

I really like the eye shape and the hand colored feel. Is this digital or colored pencil? Either way, it's really wonderful!! Love how you implemented the chess pieces into her surroundings. Nice work!!

Walking in The DEAD Road Walking in The DEAD Road

A little awkward, but good!

The hand on the poster feels a little awkward to me, and the face seems a bit plain, but the colors looks great and I love the outfit and especially the detailing on the stocking. Looks really nice overall. Good job!

Play me the song of DETH!!! Play me the song of DETH!!!

Makes me feel badass!

Haha, I love it! The artist in me loves the muddied, muted colors, sweet poses and angles.. it's all very flowing and connected. It's got great movement! The badass in me loves the dark expressionless face and stance of the shooter. Keep up the good work! *Faved*

Abel Abel

Eerie and Interesting!

Soft textures combined with the hairless physique and sunken-eyed stare make for a most interesting piece! Very well done!!

Fragment Fragment

It is love!

I really like the feel to this image... as I love the feel to all of your images. They're so raw and organic! This one also has a hint of the "Gorillaz" artistic flair to it. *Faved*